Pages

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The End.

So, I have been really thinking about this whole blog thing. I've recreated my blog multiple times, trying to change it as I have changed since I first started it my freshman year. As much as this has been there for me, I really think it's time to take a break. A real break. Not a fake break where I pretend I'm going to write all the time, but never do. I'm tired of feeling I should write in this blog. I know I don't have to feel that way at all, but I do. Whenever I make a commitment, I hate breaking it no matter what gets in the way.

Right now in my life, there are a ton of things going on, most of it I cannot talk about at all on here. I think that's why I haven't posted anything of real use on here this past year. My whole life got turned upside-down this past November. A few close people know and understand what's going on, but I cannot even really talk about it with all of the people I deem close, which is mostly the people who actually take the time to read this blog. But when I did attempt to post stuff that really mattered, I kind of screwed things up way more than they should be. And I'm really sorry about that because it never was my intention.

So, I'm taking a break. Not that this really matters anyway. It's not like I have this huge following that will be devastated that I'm not going to blog for awhile, but I thought I would at least post so someone would know. But thanks for the comments and the love and everything you guys have ever written on here for me. I appreciate it. We'll see what happens later.


♥ Chelsey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.