Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Academic Lies and Tired Eyes.

I am tired. Really tired. I should be going to bed or packing for Thanksgiving break, but I just got my daily dose of MLIA in. Oh man, I love that. If you have not found that website GO IMMEDIATELY.

http://www.mylifeisaverage.com/

They brighten up my day and make my heart smile. I believe they have gotten me through this quarter. WHY ARE YOU STILL READING THIS? GO! GO NOW!


Well, if you didn't make it to MLIA and you're still here, thanks. I can't believe I won out over MLIA. Makes me feel special.

Tomorrow I am going with Jezli to my aunt's where we'll dog sit/have the run of a million dollar house all to ourselves. Bomb. Wednesday through Sunday. We're going to cook our own Thanksgiving and go to Black Friday and it's going to be awesome. Well, I'm dragging Jezli to Black Friday, but I need a digital camera, since I've broken both of ours.

Today I found out I got a 24/25 on my chem midterm that I had no sleep when I took it since I had been up for New Moon and helping the girls with Jezli's birthday surprise. I got a couple hours, but not enough to be considered anywhere near a good night's rest. I treated myself to New Moon again later that night. Saw twice in one day! Woohoo! Love it. I hope I see it again before I go home, but I probably shouldn't be spending the money. I will give a full review of it soon. I'll probably see it one more time before I do.

Good night, ladies and gentlemen. I don't think any gentlemen read this, though. Oh well. Good night, gentlemen anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.