Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Boys and Taylor Swift

How can that be a legitimate title? Well, I'm going to wriet about boys and I'm listening to the very best in country-pop (with a little thug rapping on the side), T. Swizzle.



Although I used to listen to Taytay when I was going through the aftermath of the infamous "Winco Incident" and songs such as "White Horse," "Cold As You," "Breathe," and "Perfectly Good Heart" were my most favorites, that masochistic streak her music brought out in me has changed into a happy, smiley, dance-alicious streak that I love to indulge myself in. Because who doesn't want to be dance-alicious?



Anyway, it's probably because I like someone.



Insert huge grin here.
And a little wiggle dance.



But, yeah, you all know my dilemma in this-- 1. He doesn't like me back and 2. I can't date him.



So there's that.



I started this out intending to make a list of things that I would like in my next boyfriend. But I do not really see the point anymore. After everything that happened, I'm not going to let myself pick a bad one next time.



Here that?!? You're going to have to be REAL good.



And you will be really lucky to be the next one. And maybe you'll appreciate it better than the last one.



This was supposed to be happy. It is happy. I'm thinking of whoever he is and knowing he will be a good one. I'm excited to find out who he is. I like him already.



Dreaming about the day when you wake up to find what you've been looking for has been HERE the whole time. If you could see that I'm the one who understands you, been here all along, so why can't you see? You belong with me!!

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to Taylor Swift and being dance-alicious. I don't think I've ever been incredibly giddy for long when I like someone though. It usually results in a lot of angst and contemplation. I've actually been liking someone for a long time as well and I think they know now and are avoiding me. This always happens- history repeating- they find out and avoid. I want to say the next time I fall for someone they won't find me repulsive but I don't want there to be a next time again.

    And yes, I know you will find someone kick ass who deserves you, because if he doesn't we will kick his ass. :)

    P.S. I still have my blog but changed my URL like 2 weeks ago www.the-organized-wreck.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is the date on this blog November??

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.