Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

GRATUITOUS AMOUNTS OF GRATITUDE

I want to thank those people who read my work and told me how they felt about it. It means so much to me that I don't know what to say...

Usually, when I sit with a pen in hand or with hands poised above a keyboard, the words come to me. I cannot verbally articulate myself for the life of me, but writing has always been easy-- to bad it's taken me nineteen years to figure that out.

But this time is different. You, the beautiful people out there, have left me speechless, wordless, unable to move my hands across these keys in a way that would truly convey how endlessly thankful I am for your support and love and time. Man, you guys took time to read my simple short stories, even my dilapidated and mostly depressing blog entries, and that means incredible time to me as I know how precious time is.

Thank you for the tears, the texts, the questions, the comments.

You are my world. You are what I live for each and every day.
Thank you for being that.

1 comment:

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.