Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Books

I am currently in a little friendly competition with Stephanie over who can read the most books (in pages) over the course of the year. I noticed she's keeping track on here and I shall as well at the end of each month so we can compare as to how we are doing.

This month I read--

Splendor by Anna Godbersen
391 pages

The Vampire Diaries:
The Awakening/The Struggle
492 pages

The Vampire Diaries
The Fury/Dark Reunion
520 pages

Anthem
Ayn Rand
90 pages

For a grand total this month (not including the countless textbook chapters and short stories for classes which should count since it's a lot and take up most of my time): 1493 pages

Gooooooo ME!

3 comments:

  1. ooh! anthem is probably one of my favorite books of all time, even though it's super short. have you read atlas shrugged or the fountainhead by rand? because you should. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh snap! I need to step my game up to keep apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anthem was amazing! I'm not usually into Big Brother-esque books like Brave New World and 1984, but I really liked this. I was totally blown away when in the last chapter he uses "I." I thought it was incredible.

    And you might need to, Rose. I'm working on Alice in Wonderland right now!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.