Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hey Chelsey... What's God to you?

I've been avoiding this question for quite some time simply because this question is hard for me to answer.
Above all else, I believe God is love. He is the very being, essence, and creator of love. He is the one person I'm using my whole life to learn how to please. He is the one person I will spend my whole life attempting to be more like- loving beyond all conditions and all boundaries. I believe in God more than I believe in a heaven, a hell, angels, demons, and so forth. I don't really care what happens after this life but I know that I will do my best to make Him happy because I know He is there. I don't doubt His existence because I know I wouldn't be here without Him. He's saved my life more times than I can believe and it solidifies my faith in His existence. He has a purpose for me and each breath I take and I'm happy to take them for Him.

Ask me anything. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.