Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What are some of your short and long term goals in life?

Short term- write more, blog more, read more, exercise more, enjoy this summer, make the most of the last two years of this wonderful stage of my life.
Long term- I'm leaving them open. I'm unsure how my future is going to go and I'm ok with that. I like having so many possibilities. It's the first time I've never had a set plan in mind. I have many ideas about what I want to do, but nothing solid, nothing defined. it'll stay that way for awhile hopefully. I'll just work to achieve above goals and enjoy life as it comes at me and as God sees fit.
Now, this sounds like I'm really cool and laid-back, but if you know me, and I'm assuming you do because you found this somehow, you would know I'm not. I'm usually super wired and freaking out and plan, plan, plan, plan, plan. This is only a recent development and could be because I'm too lazy to formulate a plan. Or it could be because I've actually let go of the reins of life. We'll see.

Ask me anything. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.