Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

No Direction

I have a new blog because I am... NO LONGER A SOPHOMORE. So I definitely could not have a blog (im batmaaaaaan -Katie) that implies that I am one. I'm not a sophomoric little second-year. I'm a third year, with an infantile enthusiasm and the mindset of a four year old.

As of right now, I have no time to reflect upon the events of my second year here at UCSD as I'm about to hit the town with my A-TEAM of ladies. Hannibal, Face, Murdock, and BA are going to go the rock the world.

I love them all and am happy to be spending my last night with them. That sentence could sum up my year quite easily.

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging this new layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it!!! and A-team night was so ridiculously epic (: looking forward to your future blogs! miss you guys more than I could ever know how to express

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.