Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What do you want to be when you grow up?

I don't know yet. That's hard for me to answer. I've wanted to help teens my whole life, but I don't know if that's what I'm made to do or maybe not made to do it the way I'm going about it-becoming a counselor. I'm not sure if that's because I'm not in the right academic program right now or if it's because that's simply what I'm not supposed to do.
I'm dabbling in writing, considering it as a future career. It's hard and it's scary and I have no idea why anyone would want to read anything that I write. But I want to. I have a feeling the life of a writer would suit me more than any.
Also on the table is possibly working for Disney. This is contingent upon acceptance into the internship program, liking my experience there, and seeing if Disney will take me or possibly doing the next step in the Disney internship process.
Always a possibility and always will be, becoming a Disney Princess at Disneyland. Hello, Disney executives. I may not look like it, but I'll be the best Belle ever. I promise. I have the signature down and everything.

Ask me anything. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.