Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ok, It's Alright With Me

Ok, so... many different emotions flowing through right now.

First of all, EXHILARATION because the ECLIPSE TRAILER IS OUT! AAAAAH!
I am so excited. The first line is the movie rendition of one of my favorite lines in the entire saga. And they're so close and it's getting closer to my favorite parts and I'm just excited. PLUS, Stephanie, the bestest person ever, and I are planning to go to the premiere so I can finally look upon the face of beauty in person. Insert audible sighs, outrageous giggles, and the weirdest noises ever right here.

Second of all, the boy I like, not any of my "boyfriends" or ER kid or my Out-Of-Reach-Object-Of-Affection or anyone else, the boy real boy I have liked for about a year now-- has a girlfriend. And what sucks is... we're similar. Well, at least according to Facebook. But like... ergh! What does she have that I don't? So, to all of you out there who were really pulling for us, who concluded that since he is an amazing guy who has done some pretty amazing things for me he must like me, it is over. Officially, I have to move on. And what makes me even more sad is that, we're probably not going to be friends anymore. I know it's a day and age where people can have girl friends and boy friends (note the spaces), but I can't do that when he has a girlfriend (note the absence of a space). I didn't hang out with Blake when he and Stephanie were dating and I'm not going to do it now. It's weird hanging out alone with a guy when you know he has someone else.

I guess, good-bye, you.

But good thing the trailer came out because now I have that to
  1. Distract me from my studies.
  2. Distract me from pain.
  3. Make me smile.

And with that, I leave you... Eclipse.



1 comment:

  1. YAY ECLIPSE! My favorite one out of the entire saga!

    I feel your pain. The guy I liked didn't tell me he had a girlfriend until she broke up with him. Then he got back together with her and I had to endure his neediness and became his emotional crutch for like 5 months, only to find out that he told me he needs to be selfish right now and can't be a good friend to me. Good thing he didn't know I was slightly in love with him, but I cut off that friendship. The saddest part is he didn't even care that I didn't want to be friends anymore.

    You're strong! At least you decided to move on right when you found out (unlike me). Oh boys suck!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.