Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

That's such a ridiculously hard question to answer because there are so many songs that I would want to listen to. My first instinct is to go with "Never Think" by Rob Pattinson (I know, shut up.) because it's the most listened to song on my iPod. I used it as a lullaby with my roommates last year. Then I think, no, ridiculous, something Dave Matthews Band because they're my all time favorite band and I could listen to them forever and never get sick of them. But I decided that if I had one song to listen to for the rest of my life then it would be Hillsong United's "From The Inside Out" because that song never fails me and will keep my faith alive.

Ask me anything. I dare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.