Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

What is your ideal day?

My ideal day is a day where at the end of the day I feel productive. That's something I constantly struggle with-the feeling of being productive. I don't like days where I climb into bed without a sense of accomplishment.
Aside from my own personal hang ups, I think my ideal day would be me waking up around 730 in the morning, going for a short jog, shower, breakfast, clean up anything that needed to be cleaned, and then I would read. I would read the rest of the day. I would pause to eat and pee and poop. But I would read. Yes, that sounds idyllic to me.

Ask me anything. I dare you.

1 comment:

  1. Are you one that reads for the storyline or more so for the style of writing?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.