Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

What is your biggest insecurity and why?

My biggest insecurity would be certain aspects about my body. I have an abnormally large amount of body hair. I'm sure someone reading this understands, but I sometimes I feel very alone in this. Once though, I was watching the Jimmy Kimmel Show and his girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend?) was on it, and she mentioned that she had a lot of body hair but said that Jimmy had said to her that it just means she has a lot of testosterone and therefore likes sex more. I just hope my husband thinks that's a fair trade-off.

Ask me anything. I dare you.

2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of body hair. Aren't I supposed to be hairless and Asian? Haha. I still have issues coping with the fact that it's there. Plus, shaving and waxing is a total pain the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. But just tell your future hubster that and he'll be like DEAL!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.