Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

Life Sucks And Then You Die

I know! I said I would try not to be depressing. I just cannot help it though.


Truth is, I am super tired with lots to do tomorrow. Just worried. I don't think anyone will read this in time, but just in case, prayers right now would be nice.
My schedule is definitely not as bad as Jezli's, so I feel grateful for that. No lie, every single minute of the next week AND weekend are filled. She cannot even go to Jason Mraz. Sadness.

Wish me luck on getting some flyers for Muirons put up tomorrow. I think they are pretty splendid myself, although possibly cheesy. How do you make a Christian group NOT sound like the ultimate cheese though? Tried my best though.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.