Pages

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Someone Voted.

I am surpised to find someone voted on my poll. (See right.)


I kind of spammed my blog, but it was to talk about TWLOHA and all the good works they are doing right now. But it means someone came, read, and cared.


So, thank you, someone.


On a side note, got my hurr cut yesterday. I'm going to post some not-so-good pictures so you can see that I now have BANGS!! BANG BANGS!! I think they're cool. I'm still getting used to them though.





Here they are.










So, these are my bad pictures of my BANG BANGS.









I did some painting today too. I started them at like 2 in the am last night because I could not fall asleep. Probably because I slept until 1:30 in the pm. I'm really excited. I'll post them after I send them to someones. They're for two different people. One is a prayer and one is just for fun.

Also read a whole chapter of psych. Still need to read for Chem. Yeah.
I'll write about Mickey's Trick-or-Treat soon.
Going to clean my room now. It's a mess. Then I'll wash some dishes hopefully.

Thank you for being here. Your presence is helpful. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to fling your futile fodder upon my professions.